The buckwheat diet, which is popular even in medicine, is able to change everyone's life for the better. It is enough to maintain a small will for 10 days to see an excellent result. In addition, there will be a significant influx of energy against the background of an overall improvement in well-being.
Any doubts? Or a desire to experience the effects of buckwheat? The best solution is to stick to your diet for a few weeks.
Effective buckwheat diet: menu in detail
Interestingly, the buckwheat diet is not strictly limited. There are a number of general recommendations that it is advisable to follow in order to get a serious result. But, if you wish, you can always expand the menu with your favorite products and only slightly stretch the effect of the diet over time.
Basic recipes for making buckwheat for dietary nutrition:
- Buckwheat is measured and washed several times with boiling water. As soon as the oily film stops floating on the surface, you can proceed to the next stage of cereal preparation. First, the buckwheat is lightly dried and then reddened in a dry pan (without fat, salt and other additives). Then the cereals are sent to the pot, pour boiling water (1, 5 cups of water are added to a cup of buckwheat) and cover tightly with a lid. The top of the container is carefully wrapped in a towel and left overnight. By morning, buckwheat will swell well, while retaining all its nutrients.
- Pour pure buckwheat into a small saucepan and pour water (1: 2). Bring to a boil and turn off immediately. Cover with a lid and then wrap in a towel for 3 hours. Such a recipe is suitable for those who do not like the taste of raw buckwheat and at the same time want to keep as much as possible all the nutrients in it.
The famous buckwheat diet with kefir is based on the following main points:
- Eating only buckwheat and kefir for two weeks will give maximum results. According to various recommendations, however, a diet with pure buckwheat is followed for a week or two. It is allowed to eat properly prepared porridge only for breakfast, adhering to the usual menu for the rest of the day. In this case, a visible result in health and body shape will be noticeable somewhere after a month of such a diet.
- Clean water must be a faithful companion. The only disadvantage of prolonged eating of buckwheat in combination with kefir is the laxative effect. Therefore, to fill a sufficient level of fluid in the body, it is necessary to drink 1, 5-2 liters of purified water per day. Partial replacement of ordinary clean water with mineral water is allowed. In addition, the diet is carried out during the holidays, so as not to be distracted during work, if you need to visit the toilet often.
- Always fresh food! Buckwheat porridge is cooked on the eve of consumption, without additional reserves "for next week". The same applies to the purchase or preparation of kefir. This is the only way to be sure of the right effect of the diet on the body.
- It is best to drink kefir 30 minutes before eating buckwheat porridge. This measure prepares the digestive system for optimal absorption of food. But sometimes it is allowed to add a little kefir to the porridge itself to improve its taste.
- The last meal should be 3 hours before bedtime. You need to allow the body to fully absorb what it has eaten and then move on to other tasks. If during this period of time there is a feeling of hunger, it is allowed to drink a glass of water or kefir.
- Proper diet. If you follow a strict diet, then you should eat only buckwheat, kefir and water. Do not use salt, sugar and oil to improve the taste of the porridge. Sometimes cinnamon is added to kefir to speed up metabolism. Sometimes they drink weak green tea without sugar for a change. The food is divided into 3-4 meals per 100-200 g of porridge.
Why the buckwheat diet is good
- Product Availability. You do not need to spend a lot of money to maintain a healthy diet, if there is a similar option from the diet menu.
- Positive effects on the body as a whole. The kefir and buckwheat diet fills the body with calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and protein. As a result, health improves, blood vessels become stronger and blood becomes thinner.
- Cellulite reduction. A complete cleansing of the body is performed, which immediately affects the appearance of the skin. Proper liver function is restored, which leads to improved blood circulation in all parts of the body. Toxins begin to be eliminated from the body, and the excess fat layer in the subcutaneous layers also decreases.
- Lack of hunger. This diet does not particularly limit the amount of buckwheat eaten. As soon as you want to eat more, you can always add a supplement. Another thing is that the same food suppresses appetite over time. But the very feeling of hunger easily passes after a small portion of porridge.
- Easy to use. Why look for complexity where you can do without them? You don't need to calculate calorie intake, measure each serving in grams, or speculate on the combination of certain foods. You can eat as much buckwheat as you want throughout the day, but the positive result will still not go anywhere.
- High efficiency. If you fully follow the recommendations, you can lose about 10 kg in 10 days. Unlike many other diets, these figures also improve health by an order of magnitude.
Saving buckwheat diet: recipe of the day
It's very difficult to have the same thing for a long time. So for starters you can switch to a more gentle version of the buckwheat diet:
- Breakfast. 100 g of nonfat cottage cheese and buckwheat porridge are mixed in a plate. An hour before or half an hour after that you are allowed to drink a glass of kefir or fermented baked milk.
- Lunch.Buckwheat (150 g) with boiled beef (up to 100 g) and vegetable salad (100-150 g). Lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil can be used as a salad dressing (but it is best to do without it).
- Dinner. Portion of porridge (about 100 g) and a glass of kefir (200-250 g).
Important!The buckwheat diet does not help everyone, so you should not be disappointed with the low result. Maybe the body is not really overweight and it's time to reconsider your ideals for the desired figure. . .
If you have any problems with your gastrointestinal tract, you should consult your doctor before starting a diet.